Categories

Occhio al prezzo!

Special Occasions

Speciality

Ligurien Products

Salami butter and cheese

Pasta, rice, cereals and legumes

Bread and flour

Sauces and condiments

Desserts

Wine and spirits

Drinks

In the kitchen

Viewed products

Lacrima di Morro d’Alba doc '07 - Lucchetti

Lacrima di Morro d'Alba DOC - Padlocks

100-00986

loyalty points: 2

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of € 0,32.

€ 12,00

The sale of this product is restricted to those over 18 years. Buying it, you declare to be of age.

For every order, no minimum purchase, you will receive two FREE COUPONS for a reduced entrance to the Royal Palace Museum in Genoa, until stocks last.

The Tear is the native red grape variety par excellence of brands; there are documents that testify to its cultivation in the restricted area that today finds its center in the territory of Morro d'Alba in the Middle Ages.

More details

Shipments

Fast, safe and traceable by Courier.
Check shipping rates

Payments

Secure by credit card and Paypal and bank transfer.

Customer Care

Assistance before, during and after the order.

Telephone: +39 010 8601096
Whatsapp: +39 324 6018704

The 2007 vintage, the first produced by the winery Lucchetti, Tear comes from grapes grown in the vineyards facing south, south-east of potassium-rich soils and low in iron, with plants of 35 years and low yields (just 60 quintals / ha), and after drying in the fruit of at least four months.

Lucchetti family has always believed in the potential of this area and today by 18 hectares of vineyards surrounding the house and the cellar get 100 thousand high-quality bottles, 80% Tear of Morro d'Alba DOC (including a type raisin ) and the remaining 20% ​​Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC.

Discover all products in the category "From the rest of Italy"

Upon shipment you will receive an email with the change of the status of the order and the tracking code so you can check its path.

Given the delicacy of our products, for shipments we only use express couriers.
At the moment we use TNT for national and FED EX deliveries for international calls.

The shipping preferential days are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday only for non-perishable products and fresh for the central / northern Italy .
Therefore orders with fresh products that arrive on Thursday afternoon will be processed from Monday.
This to guarantee the freshness of ordered references.
On Friday only orders with non-perishable products will be shipped.

Delivery methods

When you order is placed, we will process it during the next 24 working hours (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays); your package will be prepared and the carrier, depending on the destination, will ensure the delivery in 48-72 hours.

We guarantee secure payments via credit cards and Paypal, bank transfer and cash on delivery.

Enter products in the cart, log in to our website (also through facebook credentials) and choose the method of payment that you prefer:

  • Credit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MAESTRO, POSTEPAY, MASTERCARD) or prepaid. The service is provided with the most modern security systems to protect and encrypt your credit card data
  • Paypal
  • Bank transfer
  • Cash on delivery - no extra charges

We also guarantee that your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential, they will not be disclosed to third parties, and will be used only in terms of our business relationship.

We are at your complete disposal for any request.

For any further information or explanation please do not hesitate to contact us by email info@palatifini.it, by phone +39 010 8601096 or using WhatsApp number +39 324 6018704.

Our assistance will be provided before, during and after the order.

Loyalty points

loyalty points: 2

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of € 0,32.


Would you like more information about this product? Need help about buying process?
Telephone
+39 010 8601096
Whatsapp
+39 324 6018704

1 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought: